Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shana Draft

I always wanted to model an anime-style female character. Initially, I planned to make a 3D Shana (from Shakugan no Shana) but shelved the project shortly after I finished an orthographic projection of the said loli. Reason being I prefer girls with more curves ^^;;;

Shana Character Sheet by Ionized is licensed under a CC BY License.
Based on a work at http://www.shakugan.com/.

Subsequently, I pondered upon the possibility of a Hatsune Miku model. Didn't take too long before I dropped the idea due to her over-hypeness (which I'm glad I did). And that was when I start noticing the mascot girl of dannychoo.com last year.

More details of the mascot girl after the jump.

6 comments:

  1. aww, you should do a Shana too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe too late now. Max Factory has already done a Figma Shana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm making an anime-style model female character Shana 3D. The project can be found at: http://xgameconnection.com.br/projectshana/
    I'm using blender. If you want to and can help me I appreciate it.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to use the orthographic projection of Shana in this post, please help yourself to it.

    Good luck to your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upon request, I added a CC BY license to the character sheet. Also modified the image slightly to make more sense.

    ReplyDelete