Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pocket Digital Clock is One Year Old



Pocket Digital Clock (PDC), which is a Windows Mobile Today screen plug-in I wrote for displaying date and time on the Pocket PC in a stylish manner, just turned one year old today. Yay!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all users who have supported PDC for the past year. I have never imagine a simple personal project would have benefited other Windows Mobile users and grown into something I'm proud of, especially for someone who had no Windows programming background. Unfortunately, I'm unable to develop the software further due to time constraints and other commitments. Even though there are almost no software updates for the past six months, visitors still keep coming to PDC's home page.

As at 28 February 2009, the total number of visitors has already exceeded 106,000. (The site counter - ClustrMaps was only registered on 15 April last year.) Wow! And the world is populated quite nicely, isn't it?



What surprised me most is that the top visitors are from Japan, follow by the States. The reason is probably because I authorized two Japanese companies - SHINYUSHA Co., Ltd. and Mainichi Communications, Inc. to publish and feature PDC in their magazines. Well I guess I should be saying "arigatou gozaimasu" instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment